USOPHE is currently accepting abstract submissions for the 2021 USOPHE Virtual Conference scheduled for Thursday, November 4th, 2021.
Breakout sessions will be 45 minutes. The USOPHE planning committee welcomes abstracts related to all public health topics, but are especially interested in abstracts related to:
• Resiliency as it applies to public health organizations or communities
• Social Determinants of Health
• Health equity and engaging high risk populations
• Overcoming barriers related to policy and environmental changes
• Emerging programs and best practices
• Local research & data Innovations related to overcoming barriers to public health initiatives
• Presentations that have not been recently presented at other conferences/webinar events
Please submit abstracts to Hillary Bryan firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 3, 2021 by 11:59 PM. Please use “USOPHE Abstract Submission” in the subject line of the e-mail. Selected abstract authors will be notified by Friday, September 17, 2021. For any other questions, contact Hillary Bryan email@example.com.