USOPHE is currently accepting abstract submissions for the 2020 USOPHE Conference scheduled for Wednesday, October 7. 2020. With COVID-19 there is uncertainty about timing of phased restrictions, we are looking into virtual platforms as a back-up plan.
We are especially interested in abstracts related to the categories listed below. However, we welcome the submission of abstracts related to any appropriate health topic.
- Cross-Sector Collaborations
- Social Determinants of Health
- Health Equity
- Policy and Environmental Changes
- Community Engagement and Mobilization
- Building Resilient Communities (i.e. How to Apply ACEs)
- Local Research and Data Innovations
- Hot, New Health Topics and Trends
Please submit abstracts to Alysia Ducuara at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than:
July 18th at 11:59 PM
Include the words “USOPHE Abstract” in the subject line of the e-mail. Selected abstract authors will be notified by August 14th, 2020.
No responses yet